A lover
and a hater.
Artistically demanding and color-deprived at the same time,
Red seems to be the only color that exists in her world.
Let's paint the town red,
madamemoiselle.
Also, note: Please be sure to read the
disclaimer before reading my entries. It's important.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 at 4:51 AM
Pose.
I wanna laugh at my updates at twitter, really. It's so damn random.
"Smile, and strike a pose! I'm outta here, ppl. :)"
Smile and strike a pose, eh. I wonder if I can do that.
--
ANYWAY, ayoko na. Di na kita sasabihan, Daine. Bahala ka na kung gusto mo nga ba magpsot tungkol sa mga affairs mo. Hindi na kita pipigilan. I saw, and I have to say, people are abusing the freedom of speech too much.
Oh well.
And oh yea.
Aren't YM conversations supposed to be... private? Just a thought.
--
Just smile, and strike a pose. Do it again, and be happy.
Apparently, di ko kaya yan. Bakit? Wala akong karapatang sumaya. At bakit? Eh kailan pa ba ako naging masaya, eh lahat na nga kinuha niya na?
Ewan.